Pacific Stair Corporation's Stack-A-Shaft® is a stacking stair system that solves many problems commonly found in the construction industry. Stack-A-Shaft® has been designed to solve access, elevation and tolerance issues. Stack-A-Shaft® units are flown into place by crane and are ready for use typically in less than one hour, providing immediate access for crews. Stack-A-Shaft® is designed for multiple building configurations and construction techniques. Each unit includes flights, landings, rail, and connections ready to tie into the building structure and next unit.
SAS®-LG Light Gage Steel Structures
- Designed to connect directly to light gage members.
- Self Supporting: no need for additional steel for stair openings or support.
SAS®-WF Wood Framed Structures
- SAS® come with connections for wood joists or beams.
SAS®-PT Concrete Post Tension Slab Structures
- Installed BEFORE slab is poured - helps to confirm elevations.
SAS®-HS Heavy Structural Steel Structures
- Multiple attachments available - bolting or welding as required.
- Ability to set stairs without the need to have all decking in place.
Trades are using the stairs during the construction phase.
- Access to the highest working deck.
- Eliminate the cost and the need for temporary stairs, wood ladders, or man-lifts to get workers to the highest working platforms.
- Keeps your project OSHA compliant from day one.
Finish floor elevations are pre-determined by the Stack-A-Shaft®system and are easier to control.
- Floors are framed to the Stack-A-Shaft®, eliminating the guess work.
- Discrepancies are better controlled by having a fixed reference point to work from.
- Needed changes in elevation are more precise with Stack-A-Shaft® system.